Interested in volunteering? Pphysicians, nurses, dentists, social workers, pharmacists and others - you can make a difference! People who volunteer their time and skills often feel they get more out of the experience than they give.
- Georgia physicians and dentists can earn continuing education hours by donating their time to treat the uninsured at Good Samaritan Health and Wellness Center.
- The patient-focused environment at Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center is rarely found in today's fast-paced, cost-conscious primary care practices.
- At Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center, volunteer professionals provide service on their terms, in a relaxed, respectful atmosphere.
- Each volunteer's time commitment is up to the volunteer. We recommend providers volunteer a minimum of two half-days per month.
- Physicians schedule their time to maximize continuity of care with patients.
- An esprit de corps among providers makes volunteering fun and supportive.
Good Samaritan has many other areas in which volunteers can serve where you do not have to be a medical professional. Some of these areas would be:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Financial Counseling
- Information Technology
- Materials Management
Come be a member of our team! Do one of the following:
- Complete our online Volunteer Application
- email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 706-253-4673, extension 222.